MIAMI (CBSMiami) – One man was injured and dog was killed in a police involved shooting in Hallandale Beach.
According to Hallandale Beach police, they were conducting a drug arrest at 708 NW 4th Street when one of their officers fired on a male subject and a dog.
The dog was killed. The injured man was taken to Memorial Regional Hospital where he underwent surgery. No word on his condition.
Police have not released the name of the man who was shot.
- Diaz, Taddeo Cruise To Senate Primary Wins
- 3 Arrested In Connection To Armed Robbery That Led To Chase Through Broward
- Search On For Men Who Ambushed, Carjacked Hard Working Mother
- Son Of Missing Coral Springs FBI Agent Testifies On Capitol Hill: ‘We Can’t Let That Happen Again’
- ‘I Couldn’t Watch Him Die’: Abandoned Puppy Rushed To Vet For Surgery After Dog Attack