MIAMI (CBSMiami) – One man was injured and dog was killed in a police involved shooting in Hallandale Beach.
According to Hallandale Beach police, they were conducting a drug arrest at 708 NW 4th Street when one of their officers fired on a male subject and a dog.
The dog was killed. The injured man was taken to Memorial Regional Hospital where he underwent surgery. No word on his condition.
Police have not released the name of the man who was shot.
- Pit Bull With Broken Leg In Dire Need Of Adoption
- CBS4 Exclusive: Police Catch Teen Accused In Fatal Hit & Run After He Failed To Turn Self In
- Death Investigations In Miami & Collier Co. Appear To Be Triple Murder Suicide
- Boaters Spot Massive Whale Shark Off Miami Beach
- Trump Cheating Claims Roundly Refuted