Man Injured In Hallandale Beach Police Involved Shooting
Get Breaking News First
South Florida Crime
MIAMI (CBSMiami) – One man was injured and dog was killed in a police involved shooting in Hallandale Beach.
According to Hallandale Beach police, they were conducting a drug arrest at 708 NW 4th Street when one of their officers fired on a male subject and a dog.
The dog was killed. The injured man was taken to Memorial Regional Hospital where he underwent surgery. No word on his condition.
Police have not released the name of the man who was shot.
- Incumbent Miami-Dade Commissioner Knocked Off By Newcomer
- Big Retailers Filling Up Shelves With Holiday Gear In August
- Mother Of South Florida Journalist Held By ISIS Makes Plea To Leader
- Four Arrested In Connection To Autistic Child’s Death
- Miami Fire Rescue Lieutenant Arrested For Solicitation Of Minor