MIAMI (CBSMiami) – One man was injured and dog was killed in a police involved shooting in Hallandale Beach.
According to Hallandale Beach police, they were conducting a drug arrest at 708 NW 4th Street when one of their officers fired on a male subject and a dog.
The dog was killed. The injured man was taken to Memorial Regional Hospital where he underwent surgery. No word on his condition.
Police have not released the name of the man who was shot.
- Fourth Nor’easter Knocks Out Power, Strands Travelers In Upper Northeast
- Police: Austin Serial Bomber Left Video Confession
- Extra Security Added To Marjory Stoneman Douglas High
- City Of Miami Police Officer Arrested For Battery, False Imprisonment Following Domestic Incident
- Broward Superintendent Outlines New Security Measures For School Safety