MIAMI (CBSMiami) – San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, and two other NFL players, remains under investigation for a ‘suspicious incident’ that occurred at a Miami hotel.
Calls to the 9-1-1 dispatcher were released Tuesday.
It happened April 1st at the Viceroy Hotel at 385 Brickell Avenue.
A woman claims she passed out in a hotel room and awoke in a hospital not knowing how she got there.
In the first call, the caller tells the dispatcher, “There’s a young lady in my friend’s bed, he’s not here. She’s laying naked in his bed and she’s not leaving, and we asked her to leave. We told her he won’t be here tonight.”
Second call was from a hotel security guard at the Viceroy.
“We have a guest who has a visitor but she don’t want to leave, asking her to leave but she keeps refusing to leave.”
Police say the players also involved in the case are 49ers wide receiver Quinton Patton and Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Ricardo Lockette.
Police say all football players, through their attorneys, have cooperated and no charges have been filed.
- Dolphins Week 7 Team Grades: Fins Rally To Beat NY Jets, Extend Win Streak To 3 Games
- Report: Dolphins Fear Cutler Could Miss A Few Games With Cracked Ribs
- Dolphins Score 17 Unanswered Points In 4th Quarter To Defeat Rival Jets 31-28
- Hot World Series On Deck: Altuve, Astros Vs Kershaw, Dodgers
- FAU Scores On First 11 Drives In 69-31 Defeat Of North Texas