MIAMI (CBSMiami) – San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, and two other NFL players, remains under investigation for a ‘suspicious incident’ that occurred at a Miami hotel.
Calls to the 9-1-1 dispatcher were released Tuesday.
It happened April 1st at the Viceroy Hotel at 385 Brickell Avenue.
A woman claims she passed out in a hotel room and awoke in a hospital not knowing how she got there.
In the first call, the caller tells the dispatcher, “There’s a young lady in my friend’s bed, he’s not here. She’s laying naked in his bed and she’s not leaving, and we asked her to leave. We told her he won’t be here tonight.”
Second call was from a hotel security guard at the Viceroy.
“We have a guest who has a visitor but she don’t want to leave, asking her to leave but she keeps refusing to leave.”
Police say the players also involved in the case are 49ers wide receiver Quinton Patton and Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Ricardo Lockette.
Police say all football players, through their attorneys, have cooperated and no charges have been filed.
- Jack Swagger Signs With MLW One Year After Leaving WWE
- Bruins Win Dramatic Game 7 And, Is It Finally The Capitals Year?
- Realmuto Homers Twice As Marlins Win First Series Of 2018
- With Season Over, Heat Will Consider How To Improve As Wade Ponders Retirement
- Redick A Team Leader And Mentor For Young 76ers