No Injuries In Miami Beach Crane Collapse
Get Breaking News First
MIAMI BEACH (CBSMiami) – There were no injuries reported Monday after a crane collapsed on a building under construction in South Beach.
The crane collapsed on 1st Avenue and Commerce Street in Miami Beach—near South Pointe Park in Miami Beach.
Chopper 4 flew over the crane collapse which appears to have toppled onto a building that is currently under construction.
The vehicle, which carries the crane, is on its side with the wheels in the air.
Police say they have no reports of injuries.
A building inspector has been called to the scene to assess damage to the building.
- CBS4 Investigates: No Criminal Charges For A Death In Paradise
- Miami Fire Rescue Lieutenant Arrested For Solicitation Of Minor
- Four Arrested In Connection To Autistic Child’s Death
- Mother Of South Florida Journalist Held By ISIS Makes Plea To Leader
- Cristobal To Pass Northwest Of Bermuda Thursday Morning