MIAMI BEACH (CBSMiami) – There were no injuries reported Monday after a crane collapsed on a building under construction in South Beach.
The crane collapsed on 1st Avenue and Commerce Street in Miami Beach—near South Pointe Park in Miami Beach.
Chopper 4 flew over the crane collapse which appears to have toppled onto a building that is currently under construction.
The vehicle, which carries the crane, is on its side with the wheels in the air.
Police say they have no reports of injuries.
A building inspector has been called to the scene to assess damage to the building.
- Trump Honors Fallen Soldiers At Arlington National Cemetery
- Miami Beach Official Calls For End To ‘Urban Beach Weekend’ After Deadly Shooting
- Hospital Discharges One Of Two Officers Involved In Wrong-Way Wreck
- Tiger Woods Arrested For DUI In Jupiter
- ‘We Can’t Forget’: Veteran On Sacrifices Made By Service Members & Families