MIAMI BEACH (CBSMiami) – There were no injuries reported Monday after a crane collapsed on a building under construction in South Beach.
The crane collapsed on 1st Avenue and Commerce Street in Miami Beach—near South Pointe Park in Miami Beach.
Chopper 4 flew over the crane collapse which appears to have toppled onto a building that is currently under construction.
The vehicle, which carries the crane, is on its side with the wheels in the air.
Police say they have no reports of injuries.
A building inspector has been called to the scene to assess damage to the building.
- Meningitis Suspected Cause Of 2 Children’s Deaths At Downtown Miami Daycare Center
- Jones Defeats Moore In Stunning Alabama Upset
- Broward County Commissioners Take First Step Towards Suing Drug Companies Over Opioid Crisis
- Terminated Firefighters Fight To Keep Their Jobs After Racist Incident
- 3 Florida Men Charged With Animal Cruelty For Dragging Shark With Speed Boat