MIAMI BEACH (CBSMiami) – There were no injuries reported Monday after a crane collapsed on a building under construction in South Beach.
The crane collapsed on 1st Avenue and Commerce Street in Miami Beach—near South Pointe Park in Miami Beach.
Chopper 4 flew over the crane collapse which appears to have toppled onto a building that is currently under construction.
The vehicle, which carries the crane, is on its side with the wheels in the air.
Police say they have no reports of injuries.
A building inspector has been called to the scene to assess damage to the building.
- “He Died A Hero,” Funeral Service For Stoneman Douglas Coach Aaron Feis
- NRA’s Wayne LaPierre Hits Democrats, Media On Gun Control
- Stoneman Douglas Teachers Preparing For Emotional Return To School
- Police: School Shooting Suspect Got In Fight At Home Last November
- BSO: Armed School Resource Officer ‘Never Went In’ During Shooting