MIAMI BEACH (CBSMiami) – There were no injuries reported Monday after a crane collapsed on a building under construction in South Beach.
The crane collapsed on 1st Avenue and Commerce Street in Miami Beach—near South Pointe Park in Miami Beach.
Chopper 4 flew over the crane collapse which appears to have toppled onto a building that is currently under construction.
The vehicle, which carries the crane, is on its side with the wheels in the air.
Police say they have no reports of injuries.
A building inspector has been called to the scene to assess damage to the building.
- Broward Circuit Judge Berates Female Inmate in Wheelchair
- Broward Sheriff Scott Israel To Face No-Confidence Vote
- Cypress Creek Could Undergo Bold Revitalization
- FAA Orders More Engine Inspections After Southwest Accident
- ‘Russians Were Trying To Interfere’: Sen. Marco Rubio On DNC Lawsuit Against Russia, WikiLeaks & Trump Campaign