MIAMI (CBSMiami) – May has begun and temperatures are already on the rise. Want to spend a fun, yet enlightening day indoors by yourself or with the family? How about taking advantage of Miami Museum Month—happening through the month of May.
From the Ancient Spanish Monastery to the Perez Art Museum Miami, discounts will be offered at participating museums, a list of 22, throughout the month.
Visitors and locals alike will be offered “Buy One, Get One Free” admission or “Join One Museum, See Them All” at any of the participating museums.
For more information and to see which coupons are available for what museums visit MiamiandBeaches.com.
- Florida Gov. Scott: ‘4 People Likely Have Zika From Local Mosquito Bite’
- State’s Primary Blood Bank Now Testing Donations For Zika Virus
- Zika Making National Headlines But Local Health Expert Says Nothing To Fear
- FDA: Halt Blood Donations In Dade, Broward Amid Possible Zika Outbreak
- Health Officials: 4 New Possible Cases Of Non-Travel Related Zika In Dade, Broward