Visit Local Museums For Less In The Month Of May
MIAMI (CBSMiami) – May has begun and temperatures are already on the rise. Want to spend a fun, yet enlightening day indoors by yourself or with the family? How about taking advantage of Miami Museum Month—happening through the month of May.
From the Ancient Spanish Monastery to the Perez Art Museum Miami, discounts will be offered at participating museums, a list of 22, throughout the month.
Visitors and locals alike will be offered “Buy One, Get One Free” admission or “Join One Museum, See Them All” at any of the participating museums.
For more information and to see which coupons are available for what museums visit MiamiandBeaches.com.
- Health Officials: International Traveler Had Measles While In South Florida
- Marlins Stolen-Base Champ Dee Gordon Teams With Blechman Foundation to “Dee-Feat” Parkinson’s
- Amy’s Kitchen Issues Recall Over Listeria Concerns
- Florida #2 For Number Of Uninsured In State
- Apple Watch & ResearchKit Raise Privacy Concerns