NORTHWEST MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Police conducted a raid of the “Our Place Lounge” Thursday night making 15 arrests.
The bust that was dubbed “Operation All In” was the result of a four-and-a-half month long investigation by the Miami-Dade Police Department, Opa Locka Police Department, Drug Enforcement Administration, Division of Alcoholic and Tobacco Law Enforcement Bureau.
The arrest warrant claimed illegal narcotics activity and gambling was taking place at the bar.
The bust took place at 6844 NW 169 Street in unincorporated Miami-Dade County.
More than $13,000 was confiscated during the bust along with 2 handguns, 45 grams of cocaine, 5 grams of marijuana and 7 grams of mollys (MDMA).
- Thousands Flock To Miami Beach For Memorial Weekend, Some Not So Happy
- Man Dies, Shot In Face During Dispute At Miami Club
- Fraud Probe Launched After LGBT’s OutGames Cancelled
- Tickets, Response Time Down As FHP Deals With Trooper Shortage
- TSA: Record Setting Week For Firearms Recovered At Airport Checkpoints