No Injuries Reported In Doral Townhome Fire
Get Breaking News First
Taste Of The Town
MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Miami-Dade firefighters made quick work of a putting out a fire in a townhome in a gated community Doral.
The fire broke out early Tuesday morning in the residence at 10031 NW 32nd Terrace. There were no reports of any injuries or what may have started the fire.
Miami-Dade Fire Rescue reminds everyone that this Sunday, March 9th, is the start of Daylight Saving Time and is an excellent time to change the batteries in your smoke detectors.
Smoke detector batteries need changing every six months and the switch to Daylight Saving Time is the perfect time to make the change.