October Is “Buy One, Get One Free” Month At 18 Attractions
Taste Of The Town
MIAMI (CBSMiami) – For the month of October, locals and visitors to Miami can “Buy One, Get One Free” on admissions at some of the area’s biggest attractions.
The Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau launches the fifth annual Miami Attractions Month Tuesday, October 1 and the offers last through October 31.
Eighteen local attractions will participate in the month-long event.
– Black Police Precinct and Courthouse Museum
– Coral Castle
– Deering Estate at Cutler
– Dolphin Harbor at Miami Seaquarium
– Everglades Alligator Farm
– Fruit & Spice Park
– History Miami
– Jungle Island
– Miami Auto Museum at the Dezer Collection
– Miami-Dade Parks EcoAdventures
– Miami Seaquarium
– Miccosukee Indian Village
– Monkey Jungle
– Palmetto Mini Golf
– Schnebly Redland’s Winery & Miami Brewing
– Seal Swim Program at Miami Seaquarium
– Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
– Zoo Miami
More discounts on hotels are also offered by clicking here.