October Is “Buy One, Get One Free” Month At 18 Attractions
Get Breaking News First
Taste Of The Town
MIAMI (CBSMiami) – For the month of October, locals and visitors to Miami can “Buy One, Get One Free” on admissions at some of the area’s biggest attractions.
The Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau launches the fifth annual Miami Attractions Month Tuesday, October 1 and the offers last through October 31.
Eighteen local attractions will participate in the month-long event.
- Black Police Precinct and Courthouse Museum
- Coral Castle
- Deering Estate at Cutler
- Dolphin Harbor at Miami Seaquarium
- Everglades Alligator Farm
- Fruit & Spice Park
- History Miami
- Jungle Island
- Miami Auto Museum at the Dezer Collection
- Miami-Dade Parks EcoAdventures
- Miami Seaquarium
- Miccosukee Indian Village
- Monkey Jungle
- Palmetto Mini Golf
- Schnebly Redland’s Winery & Miami Brewing
- Seal Swim Program at Miami Seaquarium
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Zoo Miami
More discounts on hotels are also offered by clicking here.