A complete listing of all closings for Broward County.
We accept information from businesses, organizations and government sources.
The information will be posted on this page and will also be made available during CBS4 News live coverage.
CBSMiami.com and CBS4 uses reasonable care to make sure postings are accurate does not verify details of these submissions and is not responsible for postings here.
- USPS will deliver mail in Broward, Miami-Dade, Monroe, and Palm Beach counties Friday, October 7
- Ft. Lauderdale City Hall will reopen Monday.
- The Broward County Court System will reopen Monday.
- All Social Security offices in Broward will reopen Monday.
- Residential trash collection, yard waste, bulk trash collection and recycling services will resume normal collection schedules on Saturday, October 8.
- The Florida Department of Health in Broward County will reopen Monday.
- Wilton Manors City Hall will reopen Monday.
- Miramar City Hall and Operations offices will reopen Monday.
- Boynton Beach City Hall and city facilities will reopen Monday.
- Pompano Beach City Hall and government will reopen Monday.
- Hallandale Beach city offices and parks will reopen Monday.
- Davie town hall and offices will reopen Monday.
- Coconut Creek City Hall operations will resume on Monday.
- Broward County Public Schools will reopen Monday.
- American Heritage School will reopen Monday.
- All Fort Lauderdale afterschool programs will resume on Monday, October 10.
- All Lynn University campus activities will reopen Monday.
- Paladin Academy, in western Pembroke Pines, will reopen Monday.
- Keiser University’s Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Graduate School, eCampus, Pembroke Pines, and West Palm Beach campuses will reopen Monday.
- All Nova Southeastern campuses in Florida and Puerto Rico will reopen Monday.
- Broward College will reopen Monday.
- Eastern Florida State College will reopen Monday.
- Florida Atlantic University will reopen Monday.
- Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale will reopen Monday.
- City College campuses in Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood and Miami will reopen Monday.
- Barry University will reopen Monday.
- The Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport reopens Friday at 11:00 a.m. Some airlines have canceled flights so check with individual airlines before arriving at airport.
- Port Everglades will open Friday 10/7, although specific times were not confirmed.
- Broward County Transit restores service Friday on a SUNDAY Schedule. No Express service.
- Service is suspended on the Sun Trolley and Riverwalk Water Trolley until further notice.
- Sun Trolley will resume normal operations on Saturday, October 8.
- Bridges in Broward County have returned to normal operations
- The 11th Avenue Swing Bridge in Fort Lauderdale will remain closed to vehicular traffic until a safety arm is repaired. The bridge is open to boat traffic.
- Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport (FXE), the U.S. Customs and Border Protection facility at FXE, and the Downtown Helistop have all resumed normal operations.
- The Coconut Creek Community Bus will not run Friday. Please keep posted for Saturday service.
- Lyons Creek Middle School
4333 Sol Press Blvd.
Coconut Creek, FL 33073
- Coral Glades High School
2700 Sportsplex Dr.
Coral Springs, FL 33065
- Rock Island Elementary/
Arthur Ashe Middle School
1701 N.W. 23rd Ave.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311
- Fox Trail Elementary School
1250 Nob Hill Rd.
Davie, FL 33324
- Everglades High School
17100 SW 52 Ave.
Miramar, FL 33027
- Falcon Cove Middle School
4251 Bonaventure Blvd.
Weston, FL 33332
- New Renaissance Middle School
10701 Miramar Blvd.
Miramar, FL 33025
- Millennium Middle School (PET-FRIENDLY SHELTER)
5803 NW 94th Ave.
Tamarac, FL 33321
- Fort Lauderdale beach is open
- All Fort Lauderdale parks and community centers will reopen on Saturday, October 8.
- All Fort Lauderdale outdoor events and activities will resume on Saturday, October 8.
- The Comeback Trail 5K walk/run scheduled for Saturday at Huizenga Plaza in Fort Lauderdale postponed to November.
- Wilton Manors parks will reopen Monday.
- Boynton Beach parks and programs will reopen Monday.
- The Coconut Creek Community Center, Recreation Complex and city parks will reopen Monday.
- Seminole Casino Coconut Creek reopens Friday at 10 a.m.
- Sawgrass Mills Mall reopens at 10:00 a.m. Friday.
- All Broward County Publix Supermarkets reopen Friday.
- All Miami VA outpatient clinics in Miami-Dade and Broward Counties and the Key Largo VA Clinic will be closed Thursday and Friday. The Bruce W. Carter VA Medical Center will remain open for emergency services only.
- The Memorial Healthcare System in south Broward County, including Memorial Regional Hospital, Memorial Regional Hospital South, Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital, Memorial Hospital West, Memorial Hospital Miramar, Memorial Hospital Pembroke, Memorial Manor nursing home and numerous other healthcare facilities, are limiting the following at all facilities: Elective admissions and/or elective surgeries are canceled Thursday and Friday; Outpatient procedures and services are canceled Thursday and Friday.
- VCA Hollywood Animal Hospital is open for regular service Friday.
- The Urban League of Broward County offices will reopen Monday.
- The Florida Dept. of Health in Broward County will reopen Monday.
- Coral Ridge Finance Unit at 3296 N Federal Highway will be closed until Oct. 11th.
- All non-essential clinical operations, research, and events are canceled on the University of Miami Health System campus and satellite facilities on Thursday and Friday. This closure applies to all clinical facilities in Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach and Collier counties.
- Cleveland Clinic Florida facilities and medical offices in Broward and Palm Beach counties resume normal operating schedules Saturday, October 8. The Cleveland Clinic Florida Family Health Center in Weston will be open Saturday and Sunday from 8 a.m. to noon. The Express Care Clinic at Cleveland Clinic Florida’s West Palm Beach office in CityPlace will be open on Saturday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. for primary care appointments. Patient appointments, elective surgeries and outpatient procedures will proceed as scheduled at all other locations on Monday, October 10.