A complete listing of all closings for Broward County.
We accept information from businesses, organizations and government sources.
The information will be posted on this page and will also be made available during CBS4 News live coverage.
CBSMiami.com and CBS4 uses reasonable care to make sure postings are accurate. It does not verify details of these submissions and is not responsible for postings here.
- Broward County Courts will be closed on Wednesday, September 13th except for First Appearance, Shelter and Juvenile Detention Hearings
- Davie governmental facilities are open
- Hollywood city administrative offices are open for business
Water Distribution Points (1 case of water per vehicle)
- CB Smith Regional Park, 900 N. Flamingo Road, Pembroke Pines (8am – 6pm)
- Howard C. Forman Human Services Campus, 851 Poinciana Drive, Pembroke Pines (8am-4pm)
- McTyre Park, 3501 SW 56th Avenue, West Park (9am-7pm)
- Patrick Meli Park, 2901 SW 52nd Street, Dania Beach (10am-5pm)
- Broward County Public Schools will remain closed through Friday
- Archdiocesan Schools remain closed until further notice
- American Heritage Schools in Plantation and Boca Raton will re-open on Monday, Sept. 18th
- Broward College closed until further notice.
- Lynn University remains closed until further notice.
- Nova Southeastern University closed until further notice.
- Barry University remains closed, and classes remain canceled at ALL locations. The earliest classes will resume will be Monday, Sept. 18 at the Miami Shores campus, Orlando law school and all other Barry locations.
- Keiser University’s Pembroke Pines, Fort Lauderdale, and West Palm Beach (Jog Road location) have reopened for regular campus operations.
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport is open
- Broward Transit Bus service runs from 7AM to 7PM on a weekday schedule until further notice.
- Tolls have been suspended across the state until further notice.
- North Perry Airport is open
- Port Everglades is open
- City of Pembroke Pines Parks, Fletcher Art & Cultural Center and the River of Grass Arts Park remain closed until further notice.
- City of Pembroke Pines Charles F. Dodge City Center, City Hall, Administrative Buildings and the Carl Shechter Southwest Focal Point Community Center reopens Wednesday, September 13, 2017.
- Broward County Animal Shelter open for admissions only
- U.S. Postal workers to return to work Monday, Sept. 18th
- All Publix Supermarkets are now open
- A few Winn-Dixie Stores (in Pompano Beach, Deerfield Beach, Pembroke Pines, and Fort Lauderdale) are open
- Museum of Discovery and Science & AutoNation IMAX Theater reopens Thursday, Sept. 14