cbs4 My 33 Header Logo

Local

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Sickens Two Elderly Women

View Comments
(Source: CBS)

(Source: CBS)

Get Breaking News First

Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.
Sign Up

HIALEAH (CBS4) – Two elderly women were taken to the hospital Monday night after they were overcome by carbon monoxide fumes.

Hialeah Fire Rescue responded to the home on the 4000 block of East 8th Court were they found a propane tank leaking the gas into the home.

Hialeah Fire Lt. Cesar Espinosa confirmed that the women were transported to Mercy Hospital were they were treated.

Fire and Hazmat crews stayed on the scene to air out the home.

View Comments
blog comments powered by Disqus