Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Sickens Two Elderly Women

HIALEAH (CBS4) – Two elderly women were taken to the hospital Monday night after they were overcome by carbon monoxide fumes.

Hialeah Fire Rescue responded to the home on the 4000 block of East 8th Court were they found a propane tank leaking the gas into the home.

Hialeah Fire Lt. Cesar Espinosa confirmed that the women were transported to Mercy Hospital were they were treated.

Fire and Hazmat crews stayed on the scene to air out the home.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Miami

Weather Forecast 24/7
Tracking Hurricane Matthew: Interactive Maps

Listen Live