The Bon Vivants
Spiced Apple Chai
- 3 oz. spiced apple cider (unfiltered)
- 1 oz. hot Chai tea
- 1/2 oz. honey syrup
- 1/4 oz. lemon juice
- star anise, orange peel (for garnish)
Combine all of the ingredients, except for the tea, in a coffee mug or glass. Then add the hot chai tea and garnish with the star anise or orange peel.
Related: Top Piano Bars In South Florida
Caliente Buttered Rum
Ingredients for mixture (yield: about 12 drinks)
- 1 stick of butter, unsalted
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 oz. Ancho Reyes Chile Liquor (taste: sweet, acidity, hint of spices, moderate heat)
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 pinch sea salt
In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients together to form into a dough-like consistency. Refrigerate until firm or ready to use.
- 2 tablespoons of above mixture
- 3 oz. of aged rum (maker’s choice: Flor De Cana, Bacardi, etc)
- Boiling water
Spoon mixture into mug or coffee glass. Add rum and top off with boiling water. Serve with spoon for mixing along with cinnamon stick.
Related: Top Pool Halls In Miami