MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Hurricane Hanna made landfall Saturday afternoon on Padre Island, Texas on the south Texas coast.
Landfall came at 5:00 p.m. with maximum sustained winds of 90 mph.READ MORE: Hey, South Florida, Look Before You Sit! Beware Of Iguanas In The Toilet!
The eye of hurricane Hanna came over Laguna Madre.
Hanna made a second landfall at 7:15 p.m. in eastern Kenedy County, Texas, about 15 miles north-northwest of Port Mansfield, Texas with maximum sustained winds of 90 mph.
Hanna is moving west southwest at 8 mph.
A Storm Surge Warning is in effect for…
* Port Mansfield to Sargent Texas
A Hurricane Warning is in effect for…
* Port Mansfield to Port Aransas Texas
A Tropical Storm Warning is in effect for…
* Barra el Mezquital Mexico to Port Mansfield Texas
* Port Aransas to Port O’Connor Texas
- Click Here for Storm Preps
- Click Here for Latest Hurricane News
- Click Here for Tropical Tracking Maps
- Click To Download the CBS4 2020 Hurricane Guide (English)
- Click To Download the CBS4 2020 Hurricane Guide (Spanish)
- Download The CBS4 Weather App Here
- Download The New CBS4 News App Here
MORE NEWS: Biden Administration Facing Questions Over Troubling New Images From Southern Border