CORAL GABLES (CBSMiami) – The city of Coral Gables has issued a “Safer at Home” emergency order in response to the coronavirus outbreak.
Mayor Raúl Valdés-Fauli announced the order will go in effect at 11:59 p.m. Wednesday.
The city is still allowing the following:
- Essential Retail (groceries; medical care; restaurants – pick up, take out or delivery; banking)
- Outdoor Activities (not otherwise closed by Miami-Dade’s order)
- Religious Activities (subject to social distancing)
- Personal Support Activities (caring for family or friends)
- Essential Work (to and from businesses permitted to remain open)
Current Curfews In South Florida
Coronavirus, Pandemic, Quarantine, Social Distancing: All The Terms You Need To Know
Washing Your Hands Is Best Defense Against Coronavirus, Not A Facemask
Track The Spread Of The Coronavirus In Real Time
Think You Have Coronavirus? Call Florida’s COVID-19 Hotline Before Going To Doctor Or ER