MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Before you head to the next Miami Marlins game, here’s everything you need to know about LoanDepot Park.
HOW TO GET THERE:READ MORE: 3 Rushed To Area Hospitals Following Shooting At Aventura Mall
LoanDepot Park is located at 501 Marlins Way (NW 16th Avenue), Miami.
If you are coming from the Northeast (Ft Lauderdale/North Miami)
- I-95 South to State Road 836 West.
- Exit NW 12th Avenue and turn Left at light.
From The North West (Weston/Sunrise)
- I-75 South and exit towards State Road 826 South, Continue on 826 South and exit towards State Road 836 East.
- Continue on SR-836 East and Exit on NW 17th Avenue southbound to Park.
From the West (Doral)
- Take State Road 836 East and Exit towards NW 17th Avenue, southbound to Park.
From Downtown Miami
- Take West Flagler Street until NW 12th Avenue. Turn Right on NW 12th Avenue heading straight to Park.
From South East (Coral Gables/Coconut Grove)
- Take US-1 North to I-95 North to State Road 836 West. Exit NW 12th Avenue.
- Turn Left at light, then head straight to Park.
From South West (Kendall/Homestead)
- Take State Road 826/Turnpike North to State Road 836 East. Exit towards NW 17th Avenue. Turn right onto NW 17th Avenue southbound to Park.
There are four (4) parking structures and six (6) surface lots on the LoanDepot Park property.
The Home Plate Garage and Third Base Garage are located along Felo Ramirez Drive
The First Base Garage and Center Field Garage are located along Bobby Maduro Drive.
Three surface lots are located along Orange Bowl Way and three additional surface lots along Marlins Way.READ MORE: Miami-Dade Police Lieutenant Faces Rape Charges In Palm Beach County
Fans can also pay for private parking at homes surrounding the Park. There are over 8,000 spaces made available by homeowners.
Fans can take Metrorail, which has two stops within a mile of the ballpark.
Both Culmer and Civic Center Metrorail Stations are within one (1) mile.
From Civic Center Station, there is a complimentary City of Miami Trolley to the Park. The Trolley runs about every 15 minutes (through 11:00 pm).
Fans may can also take Metrobus Route 12 from Civic Center, which will drop you off on the corner of NW 12th Avenue and NW 7th Street (one and a half blocks from the ballpark)!
There are eight (8) bus routes that bring you within a few blocks from the ballpark.
Tri-Rail from Palm Beach or Broward County is a great option for day games by connecting to Metrorail and getting off at Historic Overtown/Lyric Theatre Station. Once there, catch Metrobus Route 55 to the ballpark.
Fans can bring one soft-sided bag person.
It must be no larger than 16″x16″x8″ in size. All bags are subject to inspection; clear bags are preferred.
See more on the stadium’s bag policy hereMORE NEWS: COVID In Florida: 3,977 New Cases, 66 Additional Deaths Reported Saturday
- Alcoholic beverages
- Any item deemed to be dangerous, inappropriate or disruptive
- Digital cameras with zoom lenses fully extended greater than eight (8) inches
- Mono/tripods, Selfie Sticks or any stabilization devices