MIAMI (CBSMiami) – An Amber Alert has been canceled for Florida toddler.

The alert was issued early Wednesday morning Jenzell Cintron Perez, 2, was reportedly last seen Tuesday in Orlando. Authorities said the boy may be in the company of 33-year-old Sugey Perez-Diaz. No word if the two are related.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement said the two could be accompanied by a man who was seen wearing dark clothing. They may be traveling in a 2015 silver Lexus RX350, state tag number “IVT J11.”

Just after 1:30 p.m., the FDLE canceled the alert saying the boy had been found safe. They did not say where he was found or if Perez-Diaz was found with him.

Comments