Follow CBSMIAMI.COM: Facebook | Twitter

MIAMI (CBSMiami) — An electrical employee working in Miami was shocked Tuesday.

Miami Fire Rescue officials say the employee was working on NW 14th Avenue and 34th Street when it happened.

Rescue crews have transported the worker to a nearby hospital.

The employee’s condition is unknown at this time.

 

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s