DANIA BEACH (CBSMiami) – Boil water alerts were lifted for the city of Hollywood and Davie but other portions of Broward County remain under alert.
Broward’s Water and Wastewater Service (WWS) areas 3a, 3b, 3c are also not under boil water alert, as of Friday morning.
A Boil Water Advisory is still in effect for people who get their water from:
- North Miami
- Pembroke Pines- All areas of Pembroke Pines, except for residents who receive water from Broward County’s Water and Wastewater services, are under a boil water alert.
- Dania Beach – Portions of the southwest part of the city including the north side of Griffin Road that receives water from Broward County Water and Wastewater Services.
- Lauderdale Lakes – Between 4806 NW 36th St. and 3964 NW 38th Terrace
- Lauderhill- This is only for residents from NW 55th Avenue to NW 52nd Avenue and from NW 11th Street to NW 12th Court .
- North Lauderdale – 5601 N State Road 7
- Pompano Beach – Area near 3304 NW 16th Ave.
A Boil Water Notice is issued when there’s actual or strong possibility of bacterial contamination in the drinking water system that provides to your area that could make you sick.
Any water used for drinking, cooking, making ice, brushing teeth or washing dishes needs to be boiled.