(Courtesy: MSC Cruises)
The perfect family cruise vacation starts with MSC Cruises. As a family-owned company and the world’s largest privately-owned cruise line, MSC Cruises understands families better than anyone. And no one does more to help your family enjoy every moment of your cruise while still saving money. In an effort to encourage more family cruise vacations, children 12 years old and under sail for free on select sailings to the Caribbean with MSC Cruises.READ MORE: Lasers In Space: NASA's New Mission To Revolutionize Space Communication Set To Launch Dec. 5
There’s always exciting activities to enjoy together including dining in a wide choice of restaurants specializing in cuisines from around the world, dedicated children’s areas and kids clubs for all ages, a full gaming casino, a 4D Cinema, access to the only Balinese spa at sea, mini-bowling, a Formula 1 racing simulator and so much more. MSC Cruises is the only cruise line to offer 6 different Broadway-style production shows on a 7-night cruise with everything from exhilarating acrobatic feats and contortionism to riveting operas and tribute shows.
Here are a few more reasons why cruising is the most affordable family vacation:
- All the incredible resort leisure activities and fine dining are included free of charge in your cruise, from the Aqua Park, Swimming Pools and Water Slide, main dining areas to the top game consoles (PS3, Xbox and Wii), all meals and so much more.
- Kids can learn a new language or even six by the time the cruise is over.
- Designed in collaboration with two-starred Michelin chef Carlo Cracco, kids can make homemade pasta from scratch and receive an official mini-chef certificate signed by the famous chef himself.
- MSC provides a variety of programs for the whole family and supervised activities, entertainment and social events tailor-made for four separate age groups in their own clubs. And they’re all free, too!
- The high-tech gaming attractions on board like the Virtual World, F1 simulator and 4D Cinema are all available to experience.
- Safety is always MSC’s first priority. Security bracelets are issued when you board, while beepers or DECT phones can be rented for a modest charge so you can keep in touch at all times.
- Innovative activities like Fun Time Dinner, Happy Dinners and Kids Around the Clock let everyone in the family do things their own way – even at mealtimes, late at night and during shore excursions. So your children are free to explore a social life of their own, meeting new friends from around the world in a safe environment, immersed in a vacation they’ll never forget. And the grown-ups gain equally special free moments, relaxed in the knowledge that the kids are cared for and enjoying the time of their lives.
To book your next affordable family cruise vacation, contact your travel agent, visit the MSC Cruises website or call 1-(844) 220-9878.MORE NEWS: Have You Seen Them? Miami Police Looking For Missing 12-Year-Old Ana Contreras & 13-Year-Old Angelica Contreras
Above content provided by MSC Cruises