(Courtesy: MSC Cruises)
You’ve never been on a cruise before but the idea intrigues you. Still, you’re not totally sure what to expect or how to choose. MSC Cruises, the world’s largest privately-owned cruise line and market leader in Europe, South America and South Africa, has all of the information you need so you can start planning your cruise vacation.
MSC offers all the quality and comfort of a 5-star hotel, from amazing dining options and incredible stateroom service that are all included in your cruise fare.
Here are just some of the highlights that set MSC Cruises apart:
- Elegant, modern cruise ships with comfortable and spacious staterooms
- Expertise and experience in sailing the waters of the world
- Wide choice of restaurants serving delicious cuisine prepared with fresh ingredients, as well as partnerships with celebrity chefs and world-renowned restaurants like Eataly
- Broadway-style entertainment in stylish theaters earning the Swiss-based cruise line the “ Best Entertainment at Sea” award
- Friendly, well-trained personnel dedicated to providing the highest levels of service
- A special focus on families, with family staterooms, kids’ entertainment programs, and kids under 12 cruising for free when sharing a stateroom with two adults
- The only Balinese Spa at sea offering a wide variety of relaxation and beauty treatments
To book your next MSC cruise vacation, contact your travel agent, visit the MSC Cruises website or call 1-(844) 220-9878.
Above content provided by MSC Cruises