(Courtesy: MSC Cruises)Officials: Man On American Airlines Flight From Guatemala Hitched Ride To Miami Inside Plane's Landing Gear
Here are some details to determine if cruising is the way to spend your vacation time.
What to Expect from Cruising:
- Cruising is one of the only vacation options where you can literally unpack once and spend the rest of the time being amazed by incredible destinations all over the world
- You can enjoy world-class Broadway-style entertainment without having to pay for expensive tickets to see them
- From shopping, to dining, to impressive activities and exercise venues, to spa and relaxation options, a cruise has it all for your enjoyment without additional costs.
A cruise really allows travelers to leave the planning to the cruise professionals. From meal options and menus to port of call excursion options, cruise personnel really leave you to relax and enjoy as much of your vacation as you possibly can.
While you’re having a good time, you’ll notice that a cruise is ideal for everyone: it is uniquely suitable for a solo cruiser, who just wants to get away or who plans to make friends while traveling; a couple who want romantic dining, spa treatments and alluring excursions for two; or a family traveling with children who want to take advantage of all the fun activities on board for all ages or at a port of call.READ MORE: Assisted Living Facility In Lauderhill May Lose License After Woman Dies
Why Choosing MSC Cruises gives you the best value in cruising:
While MSC Cruises provides guests the best in services and amenities in the travel industry, it also provides the best value for your vacation dollar. Combining top quality with affordable prices is no easy task, but MSC Cruises makes it a priority to accomplish on every cruise for its deserving guests.
- MSC Cruises’ staterooms, public spaces and venue sites provide all the quality and comfort of a 5-star hotel, no budget travel here. If you want to delight yourself in modern design, elegance and luxury, an MSC cruise vacation is the choice for you;
- MSC Cruises is the epitome of family friendly cruising. The Swiss-based cruise line is owned and operated by the Aponte family who has 300 years of experience at sea. Their family keeps you and your family in mind when providing the very best in cruise amenities, services, safety and experiences. Their outstanding package for families, including entertainment clubs and programs for youth, and free sailing options for children under 12 years old;
- Top quality amenities include: 5-star inspired restaurants serving fresh market cuisine certain to delight your taste buds; Broadway-style shows to entertain, with new flag ship vessel, MSC Meraviglia, sailing in 2017 offering the incomparable Cirque du Soleil shows; and MSC Aurea Spa providing the ultimate in Balinese message therapy
Everything from specialty restaurants to thrilling shore excursions are provided as cost-friendly added bonuses to maximize your dollar and experiences while cruising.
To find out more of what to expect on an MSC cruise, contact your travel agent, visit the MSC Cruises website or call 1-(844) 220-9878.MORE NEWS: Boca Raton Man Faces Charges In Fatal Crash That Killed Homestead Mom, Daughter On Thanksgiving Eve
Above content provided by MSC Cruises