(Courtesy: MSC Cruises)
From former presidents to the modest beach lover, the great blue sea has the unique ability to invoke some of the most inspirational quotes.
As the largest privately owned cruise line in the world, MSC Cruises has been taking millions of people on journeys at sea. Inspiration leads the journey and passion for great hospitality continues to fuel the vision of MSC Cruises. It is the pure essence of being at sea that drives the desire in every individual to see the world. From literary artists to Mother Theresa herself, the ocean has a wonderful way of making an incredible impact on our lives. Here are a few:
- The ocean stirs the heart, inspires the imagination and brings eternal joy to the soul – Wyland
- We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch; we are going back from whence we came…– John F. Kennedy
- I could never stay long enough on the shore; the tang of the untainted, fresh, and free sea air was like a cool, quieting thought – Helen Keller
- We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop – Mother Teresa
- Ocean is more ancient than the mountains, and freighted with the memories and the dreams of Time – P. Lovecraft
- Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore – Andre Gide
- We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate; the world is all gates, all opportunities – Ralph Waldo Emerson
To get inspired, book your next MSC cruise by contacting your travel agent, visiting the MSC Cruises website or calling 1-(844) 220-9878.
Above content provided by MSC Cruises