ORLANDO (CBSMiami/AP) — Orlando Police say the nightclub that played host to the worst mass shooting in modern U.S. history has had intruders on its property for a second night in a row.READ MORE: Parkland Mom Remembers, Honors Memory Of Hero Son, Peter Wang, Who Sacrificed Self To Save Others
A police report says officers responded to the nightclub early Friday after a witness reported seeing a man crawling out from underneath a security fence around Pulse.
The witness said the man joined three waiting companions, and they left in a truck.
Officers say a check revealed all the plywood securing Pulse was in place.READ MORE: Former BSO Employee Julio Chang Faces Charges In Capitol Attack
Friday’s incident happened a day after Pulse’s owners reported an overnight break-in in which someone had pried away plywood from a door.
No suspects or motive were known.
Pulse had been under police custody as part of the investigation into the June 12 shooting that left 49 victims dead and injured 53 patrons.
The club was returned to its owners Wednesday.MORE NEWS: Florida Fire Rescue Chief Fired For Not Forcing Firefighter Vaccinations
(TM and © Copyright 2016 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2016 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)