Sponsored By Q Link Wireless

Issa Asad, CEO of Q Link Wireless in Dania Florida, an approved provider of the Federal Lifeline Assistance Program, can personally testify to the program’s benefits for his company’s customers. Companies like Q Link Wireless offer approved applicants a free cell phone and free or discounted monthly minutes, allowing them a lifeline to medical service, emergency services, potential jobs, and children’s schools. Requirements vary by state, but Asad says that basic eligibility includes participation in some type of government assistance program or income below federal poverty guidelines, depending on the state.

To sign up for the Lifeline program, potential participants work with an approved provider such as Q Link. Only one Lifeline subscription program is allowed per household, and the benefit is not transferable. Once a participant is approved, Issa Asad explains that they must complete an annual recertification. He provides answers to some common questions about the Lifeline recertification process:

• How long do I qualify for Lifeline? You are eligible to receive benefits for up to twelve months, as long as you qualify, after which you will be required to recertify. If your eligibility changes before that timeframe, you must inform your service provider of the change in your financial situation. You must also use your phone regularly to keep your account active.
  • Why is recertification required? This is a requirement of the federal and/or state authorities that are responsible for overseeing the Lifeline program. They need to make sure that all people enrolled in the program maintain their eligibility.
  • How do I recertify? You will need to prove or confirm that you continue to participate in the approved programs such as SSI or SNAP, or that your income is at or below Federal Poverty Guidelines.
  • How will I know when it is time to recertify? If you’re a Q Link customer, You will receive a telephone call, email message, text message, and/or post card notifying you that it’s time to recertify. Make sure your service provider has your current contact information.

Lifeline provides a vital communications link for people with a disability, senior citizens, and any low-income or single-parent household. People interested in learning more about the Lifeline program or the recertification process can visit the Florida-based Q Link Wireless website or call Q Link, toll-free at 1-855-754-6543. “Like” the Facebook page to receive ongoing updates on the Lifeline Assistance Program.

Above content provided by Issa Asad CEO of Q Link Wireless and Quadrant Holdings, located in Dania, Florida.

Comments (42)
  1. muktar345 says:

this airticle make our life very eassy.

2. humaun2022 says:

3. Shine Moni says:

4. This is informative..
    Recertification Process Made Easy For Lifeline Recipients. i like this article

5. I like this article so much. It made me easy to understand the process for the lifeline recipients. Thanks for sharing this information.

6. It is easy to understand the process for the Lifeline recipients.

7. Heidi Barnes says:

by reading this, now i have to say that Recertification Process Made Easy For Lifeline Recipients. hats off.

8. Shine Moon says:

I like this article to such an extent. It made me straightforward the procedure for the help beneficiaries.

9. Really nice and interesting article about process for lifeline recipients. You did nice job. Thanks for sharing this article.

10. Issa Asad, CEO of Q Link Wireless in Dania Florida he is a expert about this topics.I like this article to such an extent. Thanks for sharing this article.

11. Truly pleasant and intriguing article about the process for help beneficiaries. You did the decent occupation.

12. Recertification Process Made Easy For Lifeline Recipients. I like this article

13. Really nice and interesting article. I really like this article and I will recommend this article to my friends. Thanks Issa Asad.

14. You give to get a phone call, email message, instant message, or potentially post card informing you that it’s an ideal opportunity to recertify on your administration.But how you oversee it.

15. Alif Hossain says:

Truly decent and intriguing article about the process for help beneficiaries.

16. Oki Johnny says:

With regards to Issa Asad answers where he gave answers on… How do I recertify? Does it mean if one can’t confirm to participating in SSI or SNAP or income is at or below Federal Poverty guidelines, one can’t recertify?

17. It is straightforward the procedure for the Lifeline beneficiaries.

18. This article is best which I have ever seen before about the lifeline assistance program.Thanks for sharing;

19. Afia Jahan says:

Good informative article. Thanks a lot.

20. Really nice and interesting article.I like this article

21. this article is essential for all. it’s very informative.

22. The fact that they personally call you to remind you when it’s time to recertify shows how much they want to make it easy for their recipients.

23. This article is best which I have ever seen before about certification process made easy for lifeline recipients.

24. Nitay Mondal says:

Great article! I like it I hope that everybody like it.

25. Nitay Mondal says:

I really enjoyed this. this is essential for all.

26. Tuly Akter says:

To success this program overall all categories of people want it.

27. This article is very important to understand how recertification process made easy for lifeline recipients.

28. this is true that Recertification Process Made Easy For Lifeline Recipients. Thanks Issa Asad.

29. This article is so informative about Made Easy For Lifeline Recipients.I think this article is so exclusive. thanks

30. Quality information about recertification process.

31. great article explaining Recertification Process Made Easy For Lifeline Recipients

32. I like this article so much. It made me easy to understand the process for the Lifeline recipients. Thanks for sharing this information.

33. Recertification Process is very important and easy for lifeline.

34. You provide to receive a telephone call, email message, text message, and/or post card notifying you that it’s time to recertify on your service .But how you manage it.

35. This articles is very improtant site. Thanks for sharing