The Miami Heat were dealt some devastating news Tuesday afternoon.

Multiple reports, including a live interview with Sun-Sentinel Heat beat writer Ira Winderman and the Miami Herald’s Manny Navarro on 560 WQAM, are saying that All-Star forward Chris Bosh is dealing with another blood clot in his leg and has been placed on blood thinners to combat the clot.

READ MORE: Florida Is Ditching Palm Trees To Fight Climate Crisis

If doctors have elected to place Bosh on blood thinners, it would result in 3-6 months without contact. Meaning he would miss the remainder of the 2015-16 season.

The Heat are 29-24 so far this season – good for second place in the Southeast division and fifth place in the Eastern conference.

Bosh’s agent, Henry Thomas, told The Miami Herald that it was “too soon” to say that Bosh definitely has another blood clot. The newspaper said that the blood clot was not life-threatening.

READ MORE: COVID-19 Testing Sites In South Florida

Bosh, 31, did not participate in this past weekend’s NBA All-Star festivities due to what was being called a calf strain; but it was later determined that the injury was related to another blood-clot issue, according to reports.

The 11-time All-Star missed the final 30 games of the 2014-15 season after blood clots were found in his lungs.

Listen live to Miami Sports Radio 560 WQAM all afternoon to get the latest updates on Chris Bosh’s status.

MORE NEWS: COVID-19 Vaccination Sites In South Florida

LISTEN LIVE