Follow CBSMIAMI.COM: Facebook | Twitter
KISSIMMEE (CBSMiami/AP) — Two adults and two children were found dead inside a car pulled from a Florida retention pond, according to authorities.
Kissimmee police said officers responded to the pond Tuesday afternoon, following 911 calls reporting a car going off the road. The pond is located near the Valencia College campus in Osceola County.
Police didn’t immediately identify the victims, and the cause of the crash remains under investigation.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Case Of Mumps Reported At FIU
- Florida Minimum Wage Hike Doesn’t Draw Arguments In Supreme Court
- North Miami Police Gives Officer Jonathan Aledda Notice Of Intent To Terminate Following Guilty Verdict In Unarmed Caretaker Shooting
- Sister Jeanne O’Laughlin, Educator, Civic Activist, Humanitarian, Dead at 90
- Ahead Of Donald Trump Reelection Announcement, Orlando Sentinel Won’t Endorse The President Regardless Of Opponent