Follow CBSMIAMI.COM: Facebook | Twitter
MONTEREY, Calif. (AP) — Clint Eastwood and his wife of 18 years have finalized their divorce.
A Monterey County Superior Court judge finalized the Eastwoods’ divorce Tuesday and approved a judgment that does not state how the pair will divide their assets.
Clint and Dina Marie Eastwood have one daughter together. She turned 18 years old earlier this month.
The Oscar-winning director’s wife filed for divorce in October 2013, citing irreconcilable differences.
The Eastwoods have been married since March 1996. They met when she was assigned to interview the 83-year-old actor for a TV news station.
Clint Eastwood was previously married to Maggie Johnson from 1953 to 1984.
The judgment was first reported Tuesday by celebrity news website RadarOnline.com.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Digital Bite: Fisherman Style Red Snapper From Fiola Miami
- ‘The Good Fight’ Picks Up Where ‘The Good Wife’ Left Off
- Tony Award Winning Musical ‘Come From Away’ Recounts Real 9/11 Story
- Florida Man Tries To Break World Record By Watching ‘Avengers: Endgame 114 Times & Counting
- 3 Generations Of Shaft Hit The Red Carpet For New Movie Premiere At American Black Film Festival In Miami Beach