MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Toll equipment testing will require drivers to find an alternate route December 13.
The entrance ramp to eastbound SR 836 from NW 87th Avenue will be from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
Drivers will need to follow detour signs.
Drivers on northbound NW 87th Avenue
- Continue on NW 87th Avenue and turn right onto NW 12th Street
- Turn right onto Milam Dairy Road
- Turn left onto the entrance ramp to eastbound SR 836
Drivers on southbound NW 87th Avenue
- Continue southbound on NW 87th Avenue and turn left onto W Flagler Street
- Continue east on W Flagler Street and take the entrance ramp to SR 826/SR 836 on the left
[display-posts category=”local” wrapper=”ul” posts_per_page=”5″]