DAVIE (CBSMiami) – The Miami Dolphins will be taking a break from preparing for their Monday Night Football game against the New York Jets to distribute Thanksgiving meals at the team’s practice facility in Davie.
Several Dolphins players, along with team mascot T.D. and Miami Dolphins Women’s Organization members, in partnership with Publix, will distribute 500 Publix Thanksgiving Dinners to 50 nonprofit partner agencies that were selected by Feeding South Florida.
These meals are funded by Miami Dolphins players and coaches and will include a turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, turkey gravy, cranberry orange relish and a marshmallow delight desert. The meals will be enough to feed a family of seven to ten members.
- Ndamukong Suh Latest Ex-Dolphins Player To Throw Shade At Former Team
- Run Defense Remains An Issue As Dolphins Move Closer To Regular Season
- Penalties Remain An Issue For Dolphins In 27-20 Preseason Loss To Carolina
- Wilson Takes Knee, Quinn Raises Fist Prior To Dolphins Preseason Game In Carolina
- Dolphins Have Plenty To Strive For In Preseason Matchup With Carolina