MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Open Enrollment for Affordable Care Act insurance plans will run through February 15, 2015. Those who don’t want to navigate the government’s website alone, can go to a number of centers across South Florida for assistance.
Advisors urge anyone signing up for insurance to bring proof of citizenship, income, and other necessary documents so they can sign up successfully.
- Panko Crusted Shrimp Roll Makes Mouths Water At Gourmet Gastrobar Lettuce & Tomato
- Early Voting In Broward Gets Underway For Florida Primary Election
- Miami-Dade Spends $6.2 Million To Create Mental Health Department
- Lauderhill Pastor, Stepdad Accused Of Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl
- Helicopter Nearly Collides With Drone Off Hollywood