Follow CBSMIAMI.COM: Facebook | Twitter

MARGATE (CBSMiami) – A fire ripped through a Margate home, sending two to the hospital.

READ MORE: Celtics torch Heat early, even series with 102-82 blowout

At around 11:50 a.m. Margate firefighters responded to a call at 1807 NW 80 Ave.

According to fire rescue, the fire started in the bedroom of a single family home.

READ MORE: Miami Beach’s Deauville Hotel, made famous by the Beatles, poised for a comeback

A male and female were taken to a Coral Springs hospital. One of them was treated for minor burns and the other for breathing problems.

Authorities have not said what started the fire.

RELATED CONTENT:

MORE NEWS: Property insurance changes aimed at stabilizing market

[display-posts category=”news” wrapper=”ul” posts_per_page=”5″]