MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Sneaker fanatics are known to camp out hours before the release of the newest LeBrons or Durants. But what about socks?
Well, Miami Heat superstar Dwyane Wade is hoping he can bring the same buzz to the sock market.READ MORE: Fort Lauderdale Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Teen Girl
The three-time NBA champion, known as one of the best dressed and stylish players off the court, has teamed up with the sock company Stance for the brand’s third installment of The Wade Collection.
The collection named Holiday 2014 was designed and developed by Wade. It will showcase 18 styles of casual socks, gentlemen’s socks and for the first time, kids’ socks.
Holiday 2014 features eight distinct themes in the collection:
- Wild West: A playful childhood inspired print.
- UFOs And Crop Circles: Celebrates the mysteries of our galaxy.
- Weather Report: Focused on Miami’s well known tropical weather.
- Tapestry: A trend spotted on the runway, which Wade believed would best translate on socks.
- The Classic Stance: Inspired by Wade’s love of boxing.
- Light As A Feather: Features bold and colorful feather prints.
- What Is Art: Influenced by Miami’s Wynwood Art District.
- Suitable Patterns: Features houndstooth, plaid and striped prints, commonly found on suits.
“I am excited to share my new Holiday collection for both men and kids with its playful and nostalgic patterns,” Wade said in a statement. “My collection has a retro and modern vibe with influences from the past and present that will make a statement with any outfit.”
The Wade Collection is now available at all Champs’ stores nationwide and select boutique retailers. The prices ranges from $10 to $14 and are available in both youth and adult sizes.
RELATED CONTENT:MORE NEWS: 'Ride Of Silence' To Raise Awareness For Cyclists Safety On The Road
[display-posts category=”heat” wrapper=”ul” posts_per_page=”5″]