DEERFIELD BEACH (CBSMiami) — The FBI released photos of a bank robbery which occurred Wednesday afternoon.
Officials are asking for the public’s help to identify the person they say is responsible for the crime.
The robber walked into the BB&T Bank located at 1299 S. Military Trail at around 4:00 p.m.
The bandit demanded money from a bank employee and took an undisclosed amount of money.
No injuries were reported.
Anyone with information is urged to call Broward County crimestoppers at (954) 493- TIPS.
- Government Released Video Gives First Look Inside Homestead Facility Housing Child Migrants
- Miami-Dade Commissioners Approve Dolphin Expressway Expansion
- Citizens Property Insurance Puts Rate Hikes On Hold
- PayPal Move Blocks Sales Of Controversial “Active Shooter” Video Game
- Walgreens Taking Action After 2 Women Claim Racial Profiling At Miramar Store