FT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – The Broward Sheriff’s Office has asked for help in finding a driver who hit a man and then left him for dead in the road.
It happened Sunday around 11:15 p.m. in the 1800 block of West Oakland Park Boulevard.
The man was trying to cross the road when he was struck by a tan Cadillac Seville. He was taken to Broward Health Medical Center with critical injuries. Witnesses told detectives that the vehicle stopped briefly after the impact and then drove away.
The car will likely have damage to the front bumper, hood and possibly the windshield.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of the car or its driver is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (954) 493-TIPS.
- Nikolas Cruz Told Student, ‘You Better Get Out Of Here’ Before School Shooting
- 2 Accused Of Robbing Store With Suspect’s 4-Year-Old Son Waiting In Getaway Car
- Trump Pushes Back Against Border Separation Uproar
- CBS4 Gets Inside Look At Homestead Facility Housing Migrant Kids
- Miami Dolphins Surprise Underprivileged Kids At Their Practice Facility