MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A teen with autism who went missing in a Miami Gardens neighborhood on Thursday has been located.
Friday morning, police searched the area around 19920 NW 3rd Place – it was the last place anyone can remember seeing 17-year old Brandon Darrow.
Police were concerned because he’s new to the area and there are a number of canals.
Just before 2 p.m. on Friday police sent out a release that Brandon had been found safe and sound.
- Lauren’s List: Switch The Script For The Start Of The School Year
- It’s Back To School For Kids In Broward
- Broward School Board Hears Initial Security Assessment From Firm Hired After Parkland Shooting
- Report Details Sexual Abuse By More Than 300 Catholic Priests In Pennsylvania
- Bernie Sanders Campaigning For Andrew Gillum In Florida