MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A teen with autism who went missing in a Miami Gardens neighborhood on Thursday has been located.
Friday morning, police searched the area around 19920 NW 3rd Place – it was the last place anyone can remember seeing 17-year old Brandon Darrow.
Police were concerned because he’s new to the area and there are a number of canals.
Just before 2 p.m. on Friday police sent out a release that Brandon had been found safe and sound.
- Man Arrested After Pulling Gun On Bicyclists During “Bikes Up, Guns Down” Protest
- High Expectations Surround Super Bowl LIV, Coming To South Florida In 2020
- Police Active During Annual “Wheels Up, Guns Down” Ride-Outs In Miami-Dade, Broward
- Gunman Opened Fire On Child’s Birthday Party, Four People Shot
- 1 Dead, 1 Hospitalized In Miami-Dade House Fire