MIAMI (CBSMiami) — The National Football League suspended Miami Dolphins Defensive Back Reshad Jones.
Jones is suspended without pay for violating NFL policy on performance enhancing substances.
He will not play or be paid for the first four games of the 2014 regular season.
Jones will be eligible to return on Monday, September 29th after the team’s September 28th game against the Oakland Raiders.
While he is suspended from the games, he is able to participate in all preseason practices and games.
- Miami Dolphins Surprise Underprivileged Kids At Their Practice Facility
- Stream The Travelers Championship
- SportsLine’s Top Weekend Picks: Baseball Takes Over
- Ichiro Wore A Fake Mustache To Sit In Dugout During Mariners-Yankees Game
- Astros Triple-A Team Played As The Zamunda Lions From ‘Coming To America’