MIAMI BEACH (CBSMiami) – A violent crash sent four people to the hospital Thursday afternoon and left MacArthur Causeway closed for hours.
The two-car crash happened on the causeway eastbound just before the Fisher Island Ferry.
As a result of the accident, two people had to be taken to Jackson Memorial Trauma Center, and two others were transported to Mt Sinai, according to the Miami Beach Police Department.
No word on their condition.
The causeway, eastbound, was shut down due to the accident but was reopened around 8:00 p.m.
- Government Released Video Gives First Look Inside Homestead Facility Housing Child Migrants
- President Trump Signs Order To End Family Separations At Border
- Miami-Dade Commissioners Approve Dolphin Expressway Expansion
- Citizens Property Insurance Puts Rate Hikes On Hold
- PayPal Move Blocks Sales Of Controversial “Active Shooter” Video Game