MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A South Florida college student set a world record for concocting the most expensive Starbucks drink ever.
Medical student Sameera Raziuddin created the drink.
The 192-ounce beverage cost a record $57.75.
It consists of 60 shots of espresso and a complex mix of other flavors.
“We just made this up on the spot, I hadn’t thought of this before because I needed something larger than 1 liter,” said Raziuddin. “I picked my favorite cappuccino and started adding to it and it turned out to be pretty amazing.”
Raziuddin says she actually got the drink for free for being a Gold Member of Starbucks’ loyalty program.
She says her friends love the drink and thinks they’ll be done with it in a week or so.
- Congressional Delegation Tours Homestead Facility Housing Migrant Children
- Chotto Matte’s Mouthwatering Nikkei Gyoza Featured In Exclusive Digital Bite
- Nikolas Cruz Told Student, ‘You Better Get Out Of Here’ Before School Shooting
- 2 Accused Of Robbing Store With Suspect’s 4-Year-Old Son Waiting In Getaway Car
- CBS4 Gets Inside Look At Homestead Facility Housing Migrant Kids