HIALEAH (CBSMiami) – Two elderly women, according to police, were found dead inside a home in Hialeah Friday afternoon.
The two sisters, described as in their 70s, were found inside a home located at 229 West 45th Street.
Officers responded to the home around 1:00 p.m. when a relative of the victims called for help.
Detectives say one of the women was shot to death, but it’s still unclear how her sister died because she didn’t have any visible traumatic injuries.
Police suspect foul play, saying that at least one of the deaths appears suspicious, according to Carl Zogby, spokesman for the Hialeah Police Department.
Neighbors told CBS4’s Gaby Fleischman, the husband of one of the victims shot his sister-in-law during an argument.
They also said the man’s wife who is the second victim in this case died of a heart attack from the shock.
Police have not confirmed that information
Detectives are questioning several relatives, including the husband of one of the victims. So far no one has been arrested.
- Congressional Delegation Tours Homestead Facility Housing Migrant Children
- Chotto Matte’s Mouthwatering Nikkei Gyoza Featured In Exclusive Digital Bite
- Nikolas Cruz Told Student, ‘You Better Get Out Of Here’ Before School Shooting
- 2 Accused Of Robbing Store With Suspect’s 4-Year-Old Son Waiting In Getaway Car
- Trump Pushes Back Against Border Separation Uproar