SEATTLE (CBSMiami/AP) — For less than $10 a month, Amazon will begin offering a new subscription service for Kindle devices that will allow subscribers unlimited access to thousands of books and audiobooks.
The Kindle Unlimited service will give users ability to access more than 600,00 books, such as the popular “The Hunger Games” and “Diary of a Wimpy Kid,” Amazon said Friday.
Subscribers can listen as they please to thousands of Audible audiobooks, including “Water for Elephants.”
Users will get a free three-month Audible membership.
A Kindle Unlimited logo will be attached to eligible titles. The subscription service is available beginning Friday and is accessible via Kindle devices or with Amazon’s free Kindle reading apps. A free 30-day trial can be accessed at http://www.amazon.com/ku-freetrial.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2013 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Citizens Property Insurance Puts Rate Hikes On Hold
- Miami-Dade Commissioners Approve Dolphin Expressway Expansion
- PayPal Move Blocks Sales Of Controversial “Active Shooter” Video Game
- Royal Christening Date Revealed For Prince Louis Of Cambridge
- Walgreens Taking Action After 2 Women Claim Racial Profiling At Miramar Store