FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami/AP) — The Miss Florida USA crown has been passed on, this time to a Panhandle woman.
Ashleigh Lollie of Grand Ridge earned the title in the pageant at Parker Playhouse in Fort Lauderdale on Saturday night.
Seventy women were vying for the crown. Lollie goes on to represent Florida in the Miss USA pageant next year. A win there would earn her a spot at Miss Universe.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- ABC Orders ‘Roseanne’ Spinoff For Fall, Minus Roseanne Barr
- Shootings Investigated In Miami Gardens, 4 Taken To Hospital
- Cold War Navy SEAL Tells Story Of Clandestine Op Which Nearly Defeated Che’ In The Congo
- BSO: Broward Teacher Downloaded, Shared Child Porn Images
- Miami Beach Named Finalist For 2020 Democratic National Convention