MIAMI BEACH (CBSMiami) – Some of the stars from Team USA got a South Florida homecoming after giving it their all at the World Cup in Brazil.
Damarcus Beasley, Fabian Johnson and Jozy Altidore showed up at the Clevelander Hotel on South Beach Sunday afternoon.
They attended the party and posed for pictures with die-hard fans as a thank you for all the support.
Team USA can try again in Russia in 2018.
Watch the report, click here.
- Saudi Arabia’s World Cup Team Plane Catches Fire In Midair
- FIFA Awards North America 2026 World Cup, Miami Likely To Host Multiple Matches
- Argentina Cancels Israel Match Amid ‘Threats’ Against Soccer Superstar Messi
- MLS In Miami Will Be A “Great Success,” Says Jorge Mas
- David Beckham Explains His Vision For Building Miami’s MLS Roster