“If you have a minute, you can save a life,” that’s the message from the American Heart Association. The Association is pulling out all the stops this months to train Americans in lifesaving “hands-only” CPR. In the show viewers will see just how easy it can be to save someone’s life.
- Florida Scientists Help Decode Great White Shark Genome Revealing Clues To Living Longer and Cancer Resistance
- BSO: Dania Beach Woman Yielded ‘Meat Cleaver’ In Deputy-Involved Shooting
- Miami Police Honor Chef Creole For Generous Act During Government Shut Down
- Man Charged With Hate Crimes In Brickell Bridge Confrontation Arraigned
- Purdue Student Walks 100 Miles To Indiana Game To Honor Late Superfan Tyler Trent