“If you have a minute, you can save a life,” that’s the message from the American Heart Association. The Association is pulling out all the stops this months to train Americans in lifesaving “hands-only” CPR. In the show viewers will see just how easy it can be to save someone’s life.
- Hallandale Beach Mayor Facing Backlash Over Sphincter Bleaching Comments To Female Commissioner
- Several Miami-Dade Cities Still Without Police Contracts To Have Full-Time Officers In Schools
- Missing Child Alert Canceled For Dade City Kids
- Toxic Algae And Your Health: ‘Red Tide’ & ‘Green Slime’
- Nearly 800K Florida Voters Have Already Cast Their Ballots