“If you have a minute, you can save a life,” that’s the message from the American Heart Association. The Association is pulling out all the stops this months to train Americans in lifesaving “hands-only” CPR. In the show viewers will see just how easy it can be to save someone’s life.
- Missing Cats Blamed On Coyotes In Northern Broward Neighborhood
- Bayer To Stop Sales Of Essure Birth Control Implants
- Trump’s Personal Attorney Recorded Discussing Payment To Ex-Playboy Model
- Florida’s Highly-Anticipated Lobster Mini-Season Kicks Off Next Week
- Dueling Jackpots Offer Big Chances To Win Big This Weekend