“If you have a minute, you can save a life,” that’s the message from the American Heart Association. The Association is pulling out all the stops this months to train Americans in lifesaving “hands-only” CPR. In the show viewers will see just how easy it can be to save someone’s life.
- ‘It’s Horrifying’: Woman Killed, Body Burned Allegedly By Daughter & Boyfriend
- Broward Mom Continues Desperate Search For Teddy Bear With Daughter’s Ashes Inside
- Miami Beach Adopts Legislation To Protect Youth From Dangers Of E-Cigarettes
- Nonprofit ‘Pooches In Pines’ Keeps Lost Animals Close To Home For Better Chance Of Being Found
- Nancy Pelosi Joins Donna Shalala & Debbie Mucarsel-Powell At Local Campaign Event