MIRAMAR (CBSMiami) — Police are investigating a deadly discovery inside a Miramar condo unit on Wednesday.
Authorities were at the scene of “The Residences at Miramar” condos all day after a young couple was found dead.
They were found by the mother of the female victim.
“Prior to 10:15 this morning she went into the bedroom and discovered her daughter’s body as well as her daughter’s boyfriend’s body,” said Tania Rues of the Miramar Police Department.
Police identified the victims as 21-year old Gabrielle Martin and her boyfriend Jonathon Charles who was the same age.
The two left behind a 1-year old little girl. Investigators told CBS4’s Ted Scouten, the child was at home when her grandmother discovered the bodies. Everyone lives together.
It is still unclear what happened but police are not looking for a suspect.
“This appears to be a murder suicide. It is unclear as to who killed who at present time,” said Rues.
Scouten spoke to a couple who said she just saw the couple on Tuesday, June 10th and did not notice any problems.
- Take A Digital Bite Out Of Miky’s Salad From Casa Tua’s Expanding Menu
- Miami Beach Officer Injured While Trying To Stop Motorcyclist
- Pembroke Pines Police Make Arrest In Connection To Murder Of Army Vet
- Elementary Teacher Arrested On Molestation Charges
- Superheroes Visit Some Of Holtz Children’s Hospital Toughest Patients