MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Travelers will need to seek an alternate route if they are leaving or coming to Broward County from Palm Beach County.
U.S. 27 is closed from I-75 to South Bay in Palm Beach County due to heavy smoke.
Northbound traffic is being diverted at I-75 and southbound traffic is diverted at State Road 80 (Southern Boulevard) in Palm Beach County.
- Chotto Matte’s Mouthwatering Nikkei Gyoza Featured In Exclusive Digital Bite
- Nikolas Cruz Told Student, ‘You Better Get Out Of Here’ Before School Shooting
- 2 Accused Of Robbing Store With Suspect’s 4-Year-Old Son Waiting In Getaway Car
- CBS4 Gets Inside Look At Homestead Facility Housing Migrant Kids
- Miami Dolphins Surprise Underprivileged Kids At Their Practice Facility