WEST MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Actor Kevin Bacon was in town over the weekend showing off one of his other skills.
He performed at the Gator Jam Music Festival at the Miccosukee Casino Saturday.
In honor of the 30th anniversary of the film Footloose, he performed the song that made him a star.
The performance set off a flash mob. His rendition of Footloose was also done to honor a group of people with disabilities from Phoenix, Arizona who decided to put on their own version of the 1980s classic.
- Police Break Up Rowdy Vigil For Slain Rapper XXXTentacion In California
- PayPal Move Blocks Sales Of Controversial “Active Shooter” Video Game
- Museum Exhibit Honoring Legendary Publicist Charlie Cinnamon Is First Of Its Kind
- Search Is On For Gunmen Who Shot, Killed Rapper XXXTentacion
- ‘Big Brother’ Season 20 Houseguests Revealed