OPA-LOCKA (CBSMiami) – Police said a teenager was shot in the face Friday night and two subjects fled in a vehicle after the shooting.
The incident occurred in the 14000 block of NW 22nd Avenue just before 7 p.m. Police said the 15-year-old was waiting for a bus at a bus stop.
According to police, the man teen was shot in the eye and shot was transported to Jackson Memorial Hospital.
The condition of the victim is not clear.
If you have information call Crime Stoppers at (305) 471-TIPS.
- Bank Robbery Suspect Caught Following Police Pursuit, Rollover Wreck On I-595
- Photo That Symbolized Immigration Crisis Not All That It Seems
- CBS4 Gets Inside Look At Homestead Facility Housing Migrant Kids
- Community Leaders Meet To Discuss TPS
- Parkland Students To Kickoff Statewide ‘March For Our Lives’ Summer Tour