MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Miami-Dade police and the Miami-Dade State Attorney’s office announced they arrested and charged a Miami-Dade Water and Sewer Plant electrician for allegedly stealing supplies and selling them.
Timothy Williamson is a 22-year employee of the County.
Police said after he would sell the supplies, they would end up at Kash Kingdom, a private company located at 25880 South Dixie Highway.
Williamson has allegedly been doing this for approximately ten years, pawning in excess of $5,000 in county supplies.
Mr. Williamson requested that he not be paid in cash, but cocaine or marijuana from the pawn broker.
He is charged with possession of cocaine, grand theft, dealing in stolen property and official misconduct.
Police said more arrests are possibly forthcoming.
- Miami Beach Named Finalist For 2020 Democratic National Convention
- Police Investigate 3 Shot In Miami Gardens
- Miami Police Make Arrest After Late Night Deadly Shooting
- Supreme Court Ruling On Internet Sales Tax Could Be Major For Florida
- First Lady Melania Trump Dons ‘I Really Don’t Care. Do U?’ Ahead Of Border Visit