MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Many people embarking on the road to becoming a United States citizen got a kick-start with the help of the Archdiocese of Miami and partners, Saturday.
Hundreds of people attended a citizenship workshop at Miami Dade College’s Wolfson Campus.
The event provided free legal assistance and other immigration services to all who attended.
The next workshop will be held at Broward College’s South Campus June 14th from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Gym Building located at 7200 Pines Boulevard.
Free parking will be available in the college parking lots.
- ‘They Are Not Letting Us In’ Nelson, Wasserman Schultz Denied Entry To Kid Migrant Shelter
- Trump Meets With House Republicans As Outrage Over Immigration Policy Grows
- Children Of Mom Found Dead In Dania Beach Canal Sent To Foster Care
- Runoff Election Tuesday To Fill Empty Miami-Dade Commission Seat
- Children’s Courthouse Evacuated After Possible Bomb Threat In Downtown Miami