MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Sunday will be another scorcher across South Florida with temperatures around 90 degrees.
Some clouds will move through during the first part of the day.
Winds will be out of the east through the afternoon between 5 and 10 mph.
Beach conditions will be nice and calm with temperatures a little cooler by the water in the middle and upper 80s.
It should be a dry day by the beaches, however a stray storm is possible deep inland near Collier County and around the southeastern side of Lake Okeechobee.
The forecast remains mostly dry through Memorial Day with only a stray storm possible in the late afternoon.
A better chance for some afternoon rain comes late in the week and into the weekend.
You can follow @bayscroggins on Twitter for more weather updates.
- New Hurricane Season Brings Anxiety For Some
- Eight Months After Hurricane Maria, Puerto Rico Still Deals With Aftermath
- Having An Evacuation Plan Is A Vital Part Of Hurricane Season Preparations
- Hurricane Irma Nursing Home Tragedy: “This Could Happen Again”
- Hurricane Damage Inspectors Explain Storm Preps That Work & Some That Don’t