MIAMI (CBSMiami) – The Homeless Voice Shelter needs help identifying a young man they found wandering the streets of Hollywood in the middle of the night.
The claims his name is Kenneth Thompson and he’s 23-years old.
The Homeless Voice’s Sean Cononie said he believes the man is suffering from some sort of mental disorder. Cononie believes the lives the area but so far no one has reported him as mission.
The shelter wants to get him back to his family as soon as possible. If you recognize this man, you are asked to call the Homeless Voice at (954) 924-3571.
- Congressional Delegation Tours Homestead Facility Housing Migrant Children
- Chotto Matte’s Mouthwatering Nikkei Gyoza Featured In Exclusive Digital Bite
- Nikolas Cruz Told Student, ‘You Better Get Out Of Here’ Before School Shooting
- 2 Accused Of Robbing Store With Suspect’s 4-Year-Old Son Waiting In Getaway Car
- Trump Pushes Back Against Border Separation Uproar