BOSTON (CBSMiami/AP) — A flight headed to Miami returned to Boston due to the smell of burning bread crumbs.
An American Airlines spokeswoman said passengers on board flight 1532 that left Boston at 6:36 a.m. Sunday, May 18th smelled smoke.
The plane returned to Logan International Airport at 7:10 a.m. and the smell was found to be from burning bread crumbs. The oven was cleaned and the flight took off again at 8:20 a.m.
Aboard the plane were 150 passengers and five crew members.
TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Babies, Youngest Migrants Being Held In ‘Tender Age’ Shelters
- Vigil Held For Slain Local Rap Artist XXXTentcion
- ‘They Are Not Letting Us In’ Nelson, Wasserman Schultz Denied Entry To Kid Migrant Shelter
- Trump Meets With House Republicans As Outrage Over Immigration Policy Grows
- Eileen Higgins Wins Miami-Dade Commission Seat Runoff Election